FF HEADWEAR (EMEI) LIMITED “FFH” – WEBSITE ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING WWW.FLEXFIT-HEADWEAR.COM
What’s in these terms?
Who we are and how to contact us
www.flexfit-headwear.com is a site operated by FF Headwear (EMEI) Limited “FFH” (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09183985 and have our registered office at 29-31 Castle Street, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP13 6RU.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Website Acceptable Use Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to 29 -31 Castle Street, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP13 6RU England.
By using our site you accept these terms
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this Website Acceptable Use Policy and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
If you make a purchase of any of our products, our Terms and Conditions of Sale and Supply will apply.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive or upload any material from the site.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of the terms of this Website Acceptable Use Policy.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
Breach of this policy
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of this Website Acceptable Use Policy. The actions we may take are not limited to those described above, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to this Website Acceptable Use Policy
We may revise this Website Acceptable Use Policy from time to time by amending this page. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time and to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Website Acceptable Use Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
The terms of this Website Acceptable Use Policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.