Domestic Branded Caps Programme
HIGH-QUALITY CUSTOMISED BRANDED CAPS WITH LOW MINIMUM ORDERS AND SHORT LEAD TIMES
We’ve developed the highest-quality branding applications to create branded caps that capture your imagination and bring your vision to life. There’s more than just a needle and thread in our manufacturing process. In fact, we’ve developed our own custom-made machines that take precision design and manufacture to the next level. We’re so confident about the quality and accuracy of our products that all orders developed through this programme are backed by a 100 per cent personal guarantee. This means that when you place an order, you can be assured that you’re receiving a finished product of the highest quality.
Our programme is developed with the needs of our clients in mind. That means that we have flexible minimum orders for wholesale caps for UK and Europe delivery. So if you need a limited quantity of wholesale hats in the UK or Europe, with a speedy turnaround for a company promotion event, or you’re about to launch a new brand without the risk of carrying high product volumes, then this service is perfect for you. With a wide range of branding options available – ranging from leather patches and appliques to 3D embroideries – together with value-added additions of custom trims, we are sure to have the perfect solution for your business.
THE MANUFACTURING PROCESS
REAL TIME COMMUNICATION
Our global team of professionals are located in Europe, Middle East and India, and will provide first-class customer service and assistance as and when required.
Guarantee, Returns & Cancellations
- All of our wholesale caps UK and Europe are backed by our personal guarantee.
- In the unlikely event of any damages, shortages or an incorrect order being received, then a claim may be made to Customer Service within five days of receiving the goods.
- Any requests for changes must be made in writing.
- If you request a change of order, we will do everything possible to honour it, but we regret that changes cannot be changed or cancelled once your order is in production.
REQUEST A QUOTE
- Our catalogue offers dozens of styles to select from.
- We can accept your logo or design in JPEG, PDF, AI or DST file format.
- Specify your requirements, such as silkscreen, 3D embroidery or patches.
- Specify your logo placements.
- For further information please contact email@example.com
- The set-up of screen printing or digitizing is charged on a per-logo basis.
- First samples cost €30 / £27 each (refundable upon order placement).
- Additional samples cost €30 / £27 each (refundable upon order placement).
LOW MINIMUM AND LEAD TIMES
- New orders have a minimum of 36pcs (per two styles colors, size).
- Reorders have a minimum 18pcs per colour, style, size.
- Proto samples have a lead time of 7 to 10 working days.
- Bulk production has a lead time of 21 to 28 working days once the sample is approved.